LocationRutherford, NJ 07070
Airtech is a fun-loving and hardworking Meadowlands NJ manufacturer with a plan to develop and innovative gas-moving technologies to help solve a wide range of customer needs. We help companies in all industries and in all mechanical fields. We design, fabricate, assemble, and test customized blowers in an array of technologies. These products address difficult applications such as extreme temperatures, altitudes, chemicals, regulatory requirements, footprints and more…We have recently built a cutting edge new facility and are in the process of adding to it and improving it daily. We take great pride in our innovative staff and work environment, and in our ability to add engineering and manufacturing jobs here in New Jersey!
You possess strong technical aptitude, and a passion for applying them within a mechanical engineering context. You are attempting to begin your engineering career and are eager to learn our system, maintain and improve upon it as you mature your own skills. You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge and expertise with junior personnel and are good at doing so.
You have a knack for defining processes that minimize effort and redundancy while still producing optimal results. You accept accountability for your work. You keep perfection as a constant target, but know what good enough looks like.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU’LL DO EVERY DAY:
- Oversee the Repair Authorization Process
- Support sales engineers and customers throughout the process with feedback
- Prepare detailed repair analysis reports for in stock repair product as well as detailed repair recommendations to customers
- Assist Production Supervisor in scheduling repairs and overseeing repair procedure
- Work with quality control on any ongoing quality issues
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Assembly or Production experience, preferably with industrial machines
- The ability to work and communicate within a team environment as well as be a self-motivated individual
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and improve, the Airtech QA system
- Ability to write clear and precise templates, and instructions
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Excel at working the details while not losing sight of the big picture
- Have a technical mind and enjoy mechanical things
ABOUT AIRTECH CULTURE
Airtech has a culture of ownership, creativity, and mastery. Our team is small enough to allow you to see how your work affects the bottom line and large enough to be stable. We appreciate that work schedules can be heavy, but we very much value the time you spend with us day in and day out. Our team members structure their own schedules with a focus on priorities and a plan to get the work done. You’re an adult and we treat you like one.
ABOUT OUR ENGINEERING TEAM CULTURE
The mechanical world is rapidly changing. Everything is getting smaller, faster, and more efficient. We are often the key to making the changes in these fields a reality. Our team is small but effective. Everyone gets to own something. This is an exciting time to solve engineering problems at Airtech. We value the ideas and feedback of every engineer on our team. From design, to manufacturing and quality assurance, there are plenty of opportunities to contribute and ensure we only produce products that we can all be proud of.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive salary, depending on experience.
We’ll spare you… Here are the benefits you won’t see from the other guys:
- All the tools you need. Can’t live without your favorite software or tools? We’re happy to provide it for you
- The best office space in NJ. Our brand-new office and manufacturing facility very purposefully located in the naturesque Meadowlands and a mere 10 minutes from Hoboken and NYC
- Decision making. You can define and make changes quickly, no hierarchy, bureaucracy, and company politics to deal with.
- Exercise. Free indoor work out facility
- Free foods days: We do company lunch days every Friday
- Vacation: Two weeks paid every year
We’re looking to fill this role immediately.