LocationRutherford, NJ 07070
Airtech is a fun-loving and hardworking Meadowlands NJ manufacturer with a plan to develop and innovative gas-moving technologies to help solve a wide range of customer needs. We help companies in all industries and in all mechanical fields. We design, fabricate, assemble, and test customized blowers in an array of technologies. These products address difficult applications such as extreme temperatures, altitudes, chemicals, regulatory requirements, footprints and more…We have recently built a cutting edge new facility and are in the process of adding to it and improving it daily. We take great pride in our innovative staff and work environment, and in our ability to add engineering and manufacturing jobs here in New Jersey!
- You are a reliable, self-motivated individual who can ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- You have knowledge in Office 365.
- You enjoy working with others and supporting multiple departments. You are organized and can manage multiple tasks at once.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU’LL DO EVERY DAY:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with billing and shipping support and filing
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of SAGE/MAS a plus
- Work well with others
ABOUT AIRTECH CULTURE
Airtech has a culture of ownership, creativity, and mastery. Our team is small enough to allow you to see how your work affects the bottom line and large enough to be stable. We appreciate that work schedules can be heavy, but we very much value the time you spend with us day in and day out. Our team members structure their own schedules with a focus on priorities and a plan to get the work done. You’re an adult and we treat you like one.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive salary, depending on experience, and includes 100% paid medical and 401k options.
We’ll spare you… Here are the benefits you won’t see from the other guys:
- The best office space in NJ. Our brand-new office and manufacturing facility very purposefully located in the naturesque Meadowlands and a mere 10 minutes from Hoboken and NYC
- Exercise. Free indoor work out facility
- Free foods days: We host and lunch days every Friday and company happy hours a few times per year
- Vacation. Paid two-week vacation every year
We’re looking to fill this role immediately.