LocationRutherford, NJ 07070
Airtech is a fun-loving and hardworking Meadowlands NJ manufacturer with a plan to develop innovative gas-moving technologies to solve a wide range of customer needs. We help companies in all industries and in all mechanical fields. We design, fabricate, assemble, and test customized blowers in an array of technologies. These products address difficult applications such as extreme temperatures, altitudes, chemicals, regulatory requirements, footprints and more. We have recently built a cutting-edge new facility and are in the process of adding to it and improving it daily. We take great pride in our innovative staff and work environment, and in our ability to add engineering and manufacturing jobs here in New Jersey!
- You are a reliable, self-motivated individual who can ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- You enjoy working with others and supporting multiple departments. You are organized and can manage multiple tasks at once.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU’LL DO EVERY DAY:
A Material Handler supports Airtech production and distribution by receiving products, putting products into inventory locations, pulling orders from inventory, delivering materials and supplies to production and/or to shipping, packaging, and conducting cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Receive material from either internal or external suppliers and place into inventory locations
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock and recording location of inventory in our business system
- Use pick lists to locate material and supplies, verify, then pull for further processing
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Document material and supply disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
- Prepare orders for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Use and maintain material-handling equipment by completing training, qualification, and any pre-use inspections
- Complete periodic cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Contribute to TEAM results by completing other related assignments as needed
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience in warehousing, material handling and/or shipping
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and related business processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365 (MS Outlook, Excel and Word, in particular)
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Ability to put success of the TEAM first
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT AIRTECH CULTURE
Airtech has a culture of accountability, creativity, and competency development. Our team is small enough to allow you to see how your work affects the bottom line and large enough to be stable. We appreciate that work schedules can be heavy, but we very much value the time you spend with us day in and day out.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive salary, depending on experience, and includes 100% paid employee medical and a 401k option. Wellness is important to us so exercise for free at our indoor workout facility.
We’re looking to fill this role immediately.