LocationRutherford, NJ 07070
Airtech is a fun-loving and hardworking Meadowlands NJ manufacturer with a plan to develop and innovative gas-moving technologies to help solve a wide range of customer needs. We help companies in all industries and in all mechanical fields. We design, fabricate, assemble, and test customized blowers in an array of technologies. These products address difficult applications such as extreme temperatures, altitudes, chemicals, regulatory requirements, footprints and more…We have recently built a cutting edge new facility and are in the process of adding to it and improving it daily. We take great pride in our innovative staff and work environment, and in our ability to add engineering and manufacturing jobs here in New Jersey!
- You are a reliable, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with others.
- You have mechanical experience and take interest in the mechanical process.
- You take into account the details without losing focus on the big picture.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU’LL DO EVERY DAY:
- Work with a team to process incoming returns/repairs
- Follow and help curate the repair process, including initial inspection and testing, tear-down with detailed reports and photos, and plan to action for reconditioning
- Conduct quality inspections on products
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields, motor and pump assembly experience a plus
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to keep paperwork and work areas organized
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with others
ABOUT AIRTECH CULTURE
Airtech has a culture of ownership, creativity, and mastery. Our team is small enough to allow you to see how your work affects the bottom line and large enough to be stable. We appreciate that work schedules can be heavy, but we very much value the time you spend with us day in and day out. Our team members structure their own schedules with a focus on priorities and a plan to get the work done. You’re an adult and we treat you like one.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive salary, depending on experience, and includes 100% paid medical and 401k with company match!
We’ll spare you… Here are the benefits you won’t see from the other guys:
- The best office space in NJ. Our brand-new office and manufacturing facility very purposefully located in the naturesque Meadowlands and a mere 10 minutes from Hoboken and NYC
- Exercise. Free indoor work out facility
- Free foods days: We host and lunch days every Friday and company happy hours a few times per year
- Vacation. Paid two-week vacation every year
We’re looking to fill this role immediately.