The AIRTECH Dual Knock-out Pot / Inlet Filter is designed to protect your vacuum pump from liquid slugs and solid debris.
Preventing entry of liquids and solid particulates into the pump will reduce pump oil / contamination, improves operating efficiency and prolongs the life of the pump.
Entrained liquid is separated in the knock-out pot by a unique baffle design. Elimination of demister pads minimizes pressure drop in the vessel.
Multi-stage separation is accomplished by the initial tangential entry of the gas stream baffle location; the particulate filter which removes solids down to 10 micron in size.
Knockout Pot Features
- Simplistic space saver design, for liquid and solid separation
- Removable cover with V-band closure and T-bolts (no tools required)
- Carbon steel or stainless steel housing designed and tested for full vacuum service
- Self-supporting on three legs for free standing installation
- Access ports for 3 level switches, sight glass, and various instrumentation
- Liquid drain valve
- Design pressure – Full vacuum
- Design temperature – 20 to +2000 °F
AT-KOP Knock Out Pot Dimensions (Inches)